FordContour.Org

Allow myself to introduce.......myself

stevetford

Ok,

after a not so well start I want to begin with an apology to Terry and Dom (BuckeyeSVT) for possibly things I said or maybe the

attitude I gave. Anyways, my screen name here is stevetford, real name is Steve Ford. I am 25 years old and am currently the

shop foreman here in sunny Cocoa Florida at Cocoa Hyundai. I have been employed here for 3 years. This is my first job as a

career tech. Before this I was in the car audio/security/video buisness for 8 years.(I started at a very young age)

Anyways, my intrest in cars began with Mustangs where I built many for myself and others. Personally I have had 8 Mustangs,

mostly street cars but 1 was a purpose built drag car that went 11.20's on a 306 carb motor with no power adders. Decided for

a change of scenery so my next toy became a 93 Probe GT that eventuallly recieved a J spec KLZE, Haltech ECU, and custom

T3/super 60 turbo kit. This began the turbo bug. After many mech failures and lack of avaliable parts from the aftermarket(at

the time 4 years ago) I began toying with DSM's. This got me to 12.60's on an Autozone clutch and basically a very fun street

car. Well, with the anouncement that my 2nd child was on it's way it became obvious that I needed a car the family could fit

in(this way I would not have to drive my wifes Dodge mini van). I was looking mostly at the V8 Taurus Sho when I came across a

great deal on a 98 Contour SVT which I purchased a few weeks ago.

Anyways, I guess I got carried away talking about my

cars. As you have figured out by now, I am married with a 2 year old daughter and will soon have a 2nd daughter in October. I

am still very involved in the Mustang community as well as the audio buisness. I work out of my garage in my spare time doing

anything from tuning Haltech ecu's or carb/nitrous combos to installing elaborate audio systems in whatever you want. I am

always happy to help in any way and never scared to ask questions. Hopefully, I can be of some help here. Thanks for the great

web site to all that contribute, and sorry for the long introduction.

Steve