Jump to content
  • entries
    5
  • comments
    10
  • views
    14,016

SORC Update

Sign in to follow this  
rwalton

737 views

Here is a copy of my dyno runs before the new headers. The runs we did this week were missing sections and had spikes all through the RPM range. There were problems with the software so I didn't even print them. It look like I gained some midrange torque but it hard to tell, but the car sounded great and seemed to run just as good. I got the alignment set yesterday, more of a road race setup, -1.5 Camber front with a little toe out, -1 camber rear with alittle toe in. I put the Forgelines back on and It looks like a road race car again. This weekend I'll do a nut and bolt, shine it up then go drive it like I stole it. dyno 2010.pdf

 

I may give Dom a call again, I wish he was closer to KC.

 

Rob

Sign in to follow this  


0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.