FordContour.Org Terms of Service (TOS) Updated 10/06
FCO aims to be a friendly community without many rules & regulations restricting members, however to maintain the friendly atmosphere we have several simple rules which we ask you abide by. Thank you, - Dominic (BuckeyeSVT), FordContour.Org Owner and Administrator.
This document may be adjusted by the site administrator at any time for any reason whatsoever, and is perpetually available for review. It is the end-user’s responsibility to keep current on whatever adjustments are made to the list.
1) Multiple Accounts You may only have one account on FCO. If you require your log in name to be changed then please contact a forum administrator.
2) Cross posting Please only post the same topic in one forum, posting the same topic across multiple forums will not help increase the visibility of your post. Pick the best forum you think will garner the most attention to your issue within the right format (subject).
3) Disputes Please do not use public forums as a war ground for disputes. If you wish to discuss a particular problem then please use the Private Messaging (PM) system to contact an administrator, we will not tolerate a full out pissing match on our forums.
4) Copyrighted material Copyrighted material is ineligible for inclusion on our forum unless the source is clearly stated and verified, preferably with a corresponding link to the original work. Give credit to the owner of the material, it's only right to do!
1) Spam We have a zero tolerance policy towards spamming (Posting a link to a website for the sole purpose of driving traffic). Fly-by spamming will result in a permanent IP ban.
2) Swearing FCO does not operate a swear filter. As such swearing should be kept to a minimum and not used as personal attacks against members or staff. This will not be tolerated and those who persist will be IP banned without exception.
3) Objectionable content Please do not post links to illegal or highly objectionable content such as pornography. As a general rule of thumb "highly objectionable" refers to things that would be shown in a film rated above (but not including) PG-13, however it is at a staff members discretion as to what is "Highly objectionable"
4) Racism We have a zero tolerance policy towards racism. Deliberate and offensive racism will result in a permanent IP ban at the administrator’s discretion.
5) Personal Attacks Please do not attack another member personally; disputes should be sorted out privately.
6) Staff authority - Staff members should be respected and a staff member's word is final. They are giving up their free time to make your experience more enjoyable. If you have a particular issue with a staff member then please contact an administrator.
FCO follows a two-strike rule.
1) First Offense Member will receive a warning via PM, clearly stating the rule breach and warning that future breaches could warrant a ban.
2) Second Offense Member will receive either a suspension or permanent ban depending on the severity of the rule breach. These are only guidelines and staff members may use their discretion as to how they handle breaches of the rules.Enjoy your stay at FCO, I'm sure it will be mutually beneficial to yourself and the other members on the site.