FordContour.Org

Now I think everything is going wrong....

secretsof2113

This car has been nothing but a giant headache since I picked it up. The camshaft position sensor was changed on it when it shot the error code at me. We fixed it, and it's still shooting me the same exact code for it. I've been told that this can cause the car to run badly....but it's been changed, so I don't know what else could be wrong with it. On top of that, the transmission has been acting up on me like crazy. Hesitation during acceleration, jerking forward when I first start to go......then when I'm up to 45 MPH, the car jerks back, like it doesn't want to move forward. When I accelerate, the car is making a sort of ticking/clicking noise underneath the car....at least that's where the sound seems to be coming from. And lastly, the car is running terribly in idle. It's very rough, like it's suffering from a constant want of stalling out. We added more tranny fluid to the car, and I can't really afford to even take the thing to get looked at. I'm at a loss as to what to do. I've resorted to busting out the sentra and driving it until I can get the contour fixed. Hooray for getting to suffer with a leaky sunroof in the confusing Ohio weather.