Just a little somthing to take into account

Guest KAOS_2.5M

Guest KAOS_2.5M

not like I'm being an aZZ or anything, but it seems to me like people underestimate me, so I just wanted to share

here ya go:

img1906ksmalluf4.jpg

Shot with Canon PowerShot SD400 at 2008-05-25

... thats my graduation test, it doesn't include the college courses I took 12th grade as my Advanced Placement curriculum, or any further education

just thought maybe that would make me make a little more since

thanks guys

Cool!

BTW, that pic has too much info. I would blacken out some of it unless you want your identity stolen.

Guest KAOS_2.5M
Cool!

BTW, that pic has too much info. I would blacken out some of it unless you want your identity stolen.

really?

what info?

maybe I should check it agin

Guest KAOS_2.5M

all right, no SS number, nothing I could figure to use for ID theft.

seems good to me

Hey dude it is just not this serious,if you get offended by everyone that throws insults in cyberspace.You will live a very pointless life.I understand your frustration withalot of the people on the forums,but man if everyone had the same ideas the world would be no fun.I get sick and tired of people doing cars the exact same way,and argue with you when you suggest trying something else. I am personally doing the supercharged setup just because I am so damn tired about hearing about turbos.Don't be a clone,if you get upset they are just bringing you down to there level.Bro calm down,it just isn'tt that serious!

thanks guys

Edited by SVTDEMON

Guest KAOS_2.5M
Hey dude it is just not this serious,if you get offended by everyone that throws insults in cyberspace.You will live a very pointless life.I understand your frustration withalot of the people on the forums,but man if everyone had the same ideas the world would be no fun.I get sick and tired of people doing cars the exact same way,and argue with you when you suggest trying something else. I am personally doing the supercharged setup just because I am so damn tired about hearing about turbos.Don't be a clone,if you get upset they are just bringing you down to there level.Bro calm down,it just isn'tt that serious!

thanks guys

yeah, well at least you get my point.

I'm sick and tired of "the contour gods" telling me what they believe isn't possible.

by all means, I didn't mean this as a bragging post, i just thought maybe some of the "gods" could take this into account when calling me an idiot.

any ideas I have are ususally backed up by fairly good logic, and I just dont see why nobody is trying any thing other than what "the gods" tell them.

I'm sick and tired of "the contour gods" telling me what they believe isn't possible.

by all means, I didn't mean this as a bragging post, i just thought maybe some of the "gods" could take this into account when calling me an idiot.

any ideas I have are ususally backed up by fairly good logic, and I just dont see why nobody is trying any thing other than what "the gods" tell them.

Yeah like warmonger bad mouthing sniper to sell more of his products,yeah always trace who makes a post then you can usually see there allegiance.Yeah I see your point that alot of the people that have already done it are pretty snotty in their dialogue,it happens when you have a fast car.They are the guys at the gas station that are always spinning their keys in a cocky manner.Yeah apparently original thinking and and individualism is lost on some of these guys.Rember all the popular kids from school are now the losers and the indivuals are the successes!

Geez you require more attention than all 3 of my kids put together and their ages TOTAL 12. Why dont you put a plug in it?

"Contour Gods"? WTF? You mean when you spam threads on CEG and on here with useless crap?

http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=30899

Yeh Im not suprised you got the flame treatment with your attitude over there (or here) you come off like a total douche.

:nopity:

FO/KY

Edited by Adam98SVT

I guess I'm one of the Contour "Gods" ... or so such...?? Sorry, I spent 9-5 today working at the shop - The last thing I need is crap from anyone saying I don't put my time in. I don't need to list my credentials, college, ASE, IATN... whatever. I don't think I would be as busy as I am if I was a dumbass, nor would this site be going on 7 years now if we were full of shiz. :angry:

:offtopic:

After reading the post at CEG real quick that Adam provided I have one quick word to the CEG haters... Why do you perpetuate the "hate"? Just because you don't like me don't think for one second I ever have a second thought to what anyone who talks negatively about me - but doesn't know me says... Are we bitches or men? Apparently some people have their balls in different locations...? I'm so sick and tired of getting bagged on for "hating" CEG when I don't even visit there and hardly ever say anything about "whomever you people are"?? Dunno, lots of people act like they "know" me because of my attitude - Sorry, you have no clue. Whatever, one car and two sites - GET OVER IT. Besides, if YOU hadn't been so busy tossing all the "good" people out this site wouldn't be here would it? :bangin: God, or "gods"... Nice term. I work for a living!

Again, another senseless thread worth less than good toilet paper.

KAOS... Get over yourself - Does the phrase "The squeaky wheel always gets greased" mean anything to you? Analyze that for a change.

-Dom

I guess I'm one of the Contour "Gods" ... or so such...?? Sorry, I spent 9-5 today working at the shop - The last thing I need is crap from anyone saying I don't put my time in. I don't need to list my credentials, college, ASE, IATN... whatever. I don't think I would be as busy as I am if I was a dumbass, nor would this site be going on 7 years now if we were full of shiz. :angry:

:offtopic:

After reading the post at CEG real quick that Adam provided I have one quick word to the CEG haters... Why do you perpetuate the "hate"? Just because you don't like me don't think for one second I ever have a second thought to what anyone who talks negatively about me - but doesn't know me says... Are we bitches or men? Apparently some people have their balls in different locations...? I'm so sick and tired of getting bagged on for "hating" CEG when I don't even visit there and hardly ever say anything about "whomever you people are"?? Dunno, lots of people act like they "know" me because of my attitude - Sorry, you have no clue. Whatever, one car and two sites - GET OVER IT. Besides, if YOU hadn't been so busy tossing all the "good" people out this site wouldn't be here would it? :bangin: God, or "gods"... Nice term. I work for a living!

Again, another senseless thread worth less than good toilet paper.

KAOS... Get over yourself - Does the phrase "The squeaky wheel always gets greased" mean anything to you? Analyze that for a change.

-Dom

Dom, I think this is more indicative of the attitude of the majority of the CEG haters. The only person who wants to cause grief seems to be KAOS_2.5M.

Dom, I think this is more indicative of the attitude of the majority of the CEG haters. The only person who wants to cause grief seems to be KAOS_2.5M.

I understand that thread, I was referring to the thread that was posted earlier. Read the 3L questions KAOS posted on CEG and you'll see what I mean.

-Dom

....wasted post. Sorry you have an issue with some of us that have a history and experience with CDW27...Where the hell were you in 1988>89 when I started on this programme etc...and how old were you then?..Sounds like the problem is yours not ours...can't make you older than you are ...sorry but 'thats just life'...

Lighten up everyone. Let's all say something that doesn't make any sense so that other somebody watching gets stirred up. Like : I was driving to work this morning and I put on the cruse control and hopped up on the roof of my car to catch some fresh air, look ma no hands! Or. I'm putting the front facia of a 95 mustie on my 96 f 150, I'll take pics. Ahhhhhh! Feels good, c try it once.stirs the pot and makes you look like the fool, and gets a few laughs. Sometimes I do this because I'm bored to people @ work and sometimes no one's around so I'll do it on the net. Done it here a few times. It's like farting some people think it's funny others think it's gross, but we all do it and it's perfectly natural.

Guest KAOS_2.5M

I don't get why people are being so hateful lately.

a guy posts some test results and gets flamed forever.

and the "contour gods" statement isn't to say any of these master minds don't know their shiz, it's more to say, "why does everybody have to do what you did?"

I guess I apologize if every one wants to think a person stating they are not an idiot is soooo offensive.

so I'm a moron and my car will explode because I'm not using a plastic intake manifold.

...when I was a very Junior engineer at Ford R & D in Dunton, England...many of my older peers would give me a slap upside the head...' just shut the F**K up now and then and LISTEN......So in most cases I did and worked with some of the best mature minds in Ford Engine Engineering at that time....The moral here is we give advice and in most cases back it up with engineering history and physics etc...No one says it's black & white...You build what you wish but don't get stuck with the masses or mob...in most cases trying to 'fit' with the majority will take you down the wrong road...and never forget this poster that used to be on my chief engineers office door...

'When experience speaks...let's LISTEN...' :wink:

...even now ,when I visit an engineering shop etc ..I look for the older guy in the group...not to say I ignore the rest but I know that he will have more in his head from years of experience,than a younger engineer...

^^^

I'm with Terry on this one. I work with people that have on average 25~30 years background in the field that I am in. Sometime you just have to listen and absorb what they say .... the infomration is near priceless...

I don't get why people are being so hateful lately.

I guess I apologize if every one wants to think a person stating they are not an idiot is soooo offensive.

so I'm a moron and my car will explode because I'm not using a plastic intake manifold.

First off, "Hateful"? Where did you get that from?

Secondly - For knowing "nothing" you sure are going out of your way to prove to everyone you know "something". What that is exactly I have no clue... If you want hate, revisit your post on CEG - There's hate for you... Don't get the two sites confused.

Lastly, I never said "Do it my way". I tell everyone to do it their own way - Just don't ask me questions about things I don't mess with because my answer is going to be candid at best which is normally "why?". You don't see me asking questions on CEG or asking Terry about how to build engines and do the things I do... It's called using your resources (brain, eyes, reference materials...). You would be suprised to learn that alot of answers can be found in the same books most take for granted. Hell, figuring out return to returnless was found in the Ford Parts catalog schematics... That's where I got the idea from. It's original to us, but not to other vehicles. Sorry, maybe I am smarter than you (who knows) but getting all defensive about it doesn't help your situation at all - We have what you are looking for. How does pissing us off help YOU?

As I tell anyone who likes to be an ass, my car runs just fine. I can walk outside, fire it up and drive away. Therefore this isn't "important" to me, it's "important" to you. If it's that "important" I bet you'll shut your trap and start listening. That's what I learned many many years ago.

-Dom

That's what I learned many many years ago.

-Dom

LOL ..... Dom, you're a guy who's worked hard and studied a lot, so you're successful and innovative. But compared to Terry and I you're a young fellow so perhaps you can use "many years ago" as a statement, but not a double many yet..... LOL

Terry's got it right about seeking out knowledge and experience. As a Construction Superintendent, I'd always confer with my older craftsmen on the job about ways to resolve the many issues that can arise from bringing a multistory building out of the dirt. However I'd also listen to the young fellows since just occasionally they had a different approach to something that also worked. I always encouraged them to keep thinking.... Sometimes I'd even let them try something that I knew wouldn't work because some folks need to learn by failing. Now those fellows are the ones running the big jobs, and I'm just an old button pusher that can surprise a young pup with an answer to a problem that they never thought of...... LOL

Terry, isn't life grand..... :D

But heck just as Terry and Dom wouldn't have much of a clue on how to build a 20 story Hospital, there are many things with these cars I don't have a clue about, but that doesn't keep me from messing it up and then seeking answers. As I see it most of the time Terry and Dom have already messed it up and know the answers, and the best part is they are willing to share their knowledge. Then when you have really messed it up will even fix it for you. ALTHOUGH THEY CHOOSE NOT TO BE CONVENIENT TO THE NW!

By all means if you have an idea and after the discussion is over do it your way perhaps you're the one that will make it work. At least you will know what issues to overcome. No matter what keep thinking, and trying!

But also remember there is a big difference between education and real knowledge.

My 2 cents,

AF

Edited by Aussie Ford

...this is the ideal fit, where Dom & I can exchange thoughts and ideas..an 'ol fart and a young mind...The combo works well...and yes, at times we disagree...but always find common ground in a combined result...FWIW I also teach part time, undergrad automotive engineers....They all seem to pass with high GPA's and most all comment '...well that wasn't in the text book..but damm Mr Haines, you were dead right!!...Thats where the experience comes in...over many years!!!

..an 'ol fart ...over many years!!!
LOL..... I fully agree with that.... :lol:

sorry Terry just couldn't resist ... AF

LOL ..... Dom, you're a guy who's worked hard and studied a lot, so you're successful and innovative. But compared to Terry and I you're a young fellow so perhaps you can use "many years ago" as a statement, but not a double many yet..... LOL

My 2 cents,

AF

Lol... :P . I get ahead of myself sometimes, but I rarely say anything without researching it first.

-Dom

You are all getting off-topic. The topic here is that the member "KAOS_2.5M" posted some intelligence test results and claimed that because of those results, you know, "thats just a little something to take into account"...when you cross him on the internets.

As for Mr. KAOS_2.5M (jesus you are gay for substituting a "C" for a "K" in your name but scolding me for a run-on sentence)

Attention-Blonde.jpg

Adam

Edited by Adam98SVT