FordContour.Org

US Fiesta?

RFDisturbance

Hey Spridget,

One more thing that he said, is he noticed that you have a Fiesta S, which is one of the orange/red looking one with the black "S" sticker on the back, and the black line stickers on the side. He was wondering if you could take a picture of the interior, more specific the dash and center console, and if you could take a pic of the engine bay, more specifically the exhaust manifold. Is that possible? I hate sending you back out in the heat like that. :unsure:

One other thing is that the triangular shaped windows don't seem to be the kind that swivel out like so many of the older cars used to have. If it isn't the kind that swivels, then it is not needed. Also I noticed that you shot a pic of the back window, which is not something he needs either. His main thing on those pics I sent back to you were the weatherstripping, which we now know is all dry rotted. Sorry about the confusion on that one. Let me know what ya got!! Have a great weekend!!!

- J.D.

• 1 month later...

I have not been back out to the ranch. I will focus on the engine and dash in the S model as well as collect the best lamps, grilles, etc. I plan to be out there next week. We had quite a bit of rain left over from Hurricane Dolly, so I need to go check out the property. It sits along the Little Llano River, which is normally only a trickle to stagnant water in the summer. But if you look closely at the landscape, you'll see the opposite bank about 150 yards over. Flash floods turn the area in a raging river.

I have not been back out to the ranch. I will focus on the engine and dash in the S model as well as collect the best lamps, grilles, etc. I plan to be out there next week. We had quite a bit of rain left over from Hurricane Dolly, so I need to go check out the property. It sits along the Little Llano River, which is normally only a trickle to stagnant water in the summer. But if you look closely at the landscape, you'll see the opposite bank about 150 yards over. Flash floods turn the area in a raging river.

Is everything okay with your parents due to Hurricane Dolly?

I know how that is with the storms and flooding. I get nervous everytime I watch the news from overseas, and see something heading to Florida. My brother keeps me up to date from Orlando, and my parents (also in FL) make sure they get my grandmother out when we have anything major. Hopefully it will be a quiet year for all of us.

Let me know how things are going.

Later!!

- J.D.

gallery_2786_168_131061.jpg

gallery_2786_168_67968.jpg

gallery_2786_168_10803.jpg

gallery_2786_168_134588.jpg

The manifolds appear to be the same for both models.

The S models have the tach. I pulled one, there is one more S model I have not pulled yet.

This is the haul so far. There may be more stuff. There is another set of the lower little grills not pictured.

At least one car does have the dark brown interior. The front door handles were cracked up. The rear panels look OK, but the vinyl was peeling off. Looks like they could be fixed up with new glue, but I didn't inspect them closely.

gallery_2786_168_131061.jpg

gallery_2786_168_67968.jpg

gallery_2786_168_10803.jpg

gallery_2786_168_134588.jpg

The manifolds appear to be the same for both models.

The S models have the tach. I pulled one, there is one more S model I have not pulled yet.

This is the haul so far. There may be more stuff. There is another set of the lower little grills not pictured.

At least one car does have the dark brown interior. The front door handles were cracked up. The rear panels look OK, but the vinyl was peeling off. Looks like they could be fixed up with new glue, but I didn't inspect them closely.

Great pics! Will send them forward today, and try to get in touch as soon as possible. PM'ed on this already. Thanks again Spridget!!

- J.D.