FordContour.Org

A new pic of the SVT...

00CSVT150

needs wheels. other wise it looks good.

I <3 eyelids

I've got FSVT's too but I think I like the way the E1's look on it a little better... Maybe because it's not lowered yet, but I like the way the E1's look... B)

It gives it a "more aggressive" look IMO...

I've got FSVT's too but I think I like the way the E1's look on it a little better... Maybe because it's not lowered yet, but I like the way the E1's look... B)

It gives it a "more aggressive" look IMO...

E1s look very good once you dropit you still might want to keep them on there.

E1s look very good once you dropit you still might want to keep them on there.

Yea, im thinking I may sell the FSVT's but we'll see. Still up in the air. Although I could sell them and use the money towards suspension/big brakes... :)

Either way the car gets suspension/big brakes, just if I sell the wheels it gets the upgrades a little sooner... :)

Yea, im thinking I may sell the FSVT's but we'll see. Still up in the air. Although I could sell them and use the money towards suspension/big brakes... :)

Either way the car gets suspension/big brakes, just if I sell the wheels it gets the upgrades a little sooner... :)

Well i was just saying they look good and big brakes would be nice but havent found a use for them lol. If you want to see a dumped SVT with E1s check out doms it looks really good besides he has a black car with a blue bumper lol :bleh:

I have a set you interested Kaos?lmao

Maybe if I keep my 95 Mystique around i'll pick up a set of SE wheels... The 14" steelies look like crap... Tires have good tread on them though and it is just a beater...

Maybe if I keep my 95 Mystique around i'll pick up a set of SE wheels... The 14" steelies look like crap... Tires have good tread on them though and it is just a beater...

Well we have a set of four from the 95 contour we just dimantled. I can get you pics if you want. Atleast im not the only one with a mystique beater lol But mine has E1s :P and i love the way those wheels look. :D

Edited by wantansvt

Well we have a set of four from the 95 contour we just dimantled. I can get you pics if you want. Atleast im not the only one with a mystique beater lol But mine has E1s :P and i love the way those wheels look. :D

E1's do look hot on Mystiques... Especially post-97's...

I'm set, don't really want to dump any more money into the beater. I have a hard enough time leaving it stock (well, nearly stock... :D) as it is...

they wont fit over the calipers :bleh:

I've got a set of 15" steelies with snows for the SVT... Tires probably have one more season on them. They'll either go on my Mystique or on my parents focus for the winter...

The SVT does look good on steelies... lol

I've got a set of 15" steelies with snows for the SVT... Tires probably have one more season on them. They'll either go on my Mystique or on my parents focus for the winter...

The SVT does look good on steelies... lol

Put them oin the beater dont drive the SVT in the snow lol.grr i was mad that mine was just getting snow flurries on the car but cant help it thanks to a friend that traseh my diff in the mistake. grrrrrr

take 'em off

I will get right on that lmao and pray to god ican stoplmao :blink:

Guest KAOS_2.5M
Put them oin the beater dont drive the SVT in the snow lol.grr i was mad that mine was just getting snow flurries on the car but cant help it thanks to a friend that traseh my diff in the mistake. grrrrrr

take 'em off

just open the door and drag your foot on the ground :D

take 'em off

They're not on it now. It's currently sitting on E1's and is parked in the driveway. I gotta get cracking and get it into storage ASAP! We've been starting to get snow flurries. As long as I can get it in storage before they salt the roads i'll be happy...

They were on it for last winter though... Man that thing went through anything with snows on it... I laughed at the SUV's that were getting stuck in stuff the SVT would go right through... ;)

Guest KAOS_2.5M
They're not on it now. It's currently sitting on E1's and is parked in the driveway. I gotta get cracking and get it into storage ASAP! We've been starting to get snow flurries. As long as I can get it in storage before they salt the roads i'll be happy...

They were on it for last winter though... Man that thing went through anything with snows on it... I laughed at the SUV's that were getting stuck in stuff the SVT would go right through... ;)

FWD FTW

brother embarrassed some lexus and benz suv's with a 93 protege :o