Sign in to follow this  
Rmac

Duel Cooling fans

Looking for info in After market cooling fan relays

I have replaced the cooling fan assembly on my 2000 DOHC V6 along with the engine cooling temp sensor

and fans still will not come on

I am down to replacing the relays but having a very difficult time finding them

also not sure which one I should change first. the black on or the dark green one

also so wondering about the in line diode can a bad diode keep the fans from coming on

try the local junk yard for the relays cheap..... the car most likely wasn't there because the fan quit .... well on second thought besure there is body damage... LOL

AF

Needed some relays to test the fans on my 2000 SVT and I found the same part number on relays from a 2000 Ford Explorer. I used those and they seem to work fine. I first looked at the relays from a 4 cyl Contour and the 4 cyl Contour replays are smaller and a different part number. The part number on the Explorer/V-6 Contour relays is: F57B-14B192-AA.

Looking for info in After market cooling fan relays

I have replaced the cooling fan assembly on my 2000 DOHC V6 along with the engine cooling temp sensor

and fans still will not come on

I am down to replacing the relays but having a very difficult time finding them

also not sure which one I should change first. the black on or the dark green one

also so wondering about the in line diode can a bad diode keep the fans from coming on