FordContour.Org

Automatic Sunroof Open/Close Modification and lighted switch

conceptrs913

This is a group buy for an automatic sunroof modification and a lighted switch. This will make your sunroof open and close by the push of one button and the switch will also light up like the door locks etc. There will be step by step instructions and the install is very simple you can do it on your own very easily. The kit is assembled properly with heat shrink and it is color coded ready to go.

Here are the options:

1) Lighted switch, auto open AND auto close = $39 plus shipping

2) auto open AND auto close = $29 plus shipping

The prices are adjusted appropriately depending on what parts you will need to satisfy the kit.

Please specify which option you would like.

**If you would like me to install this for you for some reason and have the connections soldered in instead of using quick splices, you can ship me your sunroof motor both ways and pay $10 for labor if you choose to** I don't think anyone would do this, but the offer is on the table

If you want one, PM me or put your name in this thread.

Here is a picture of how the lighted switch will work and a video as well.

IMG_4247.jpg

Video of Sunroof Mod In Action

PM me for any questions or details. I'm over on CEG doing this and I wanted to reach out to you guys as well because I know there is another group of people over here that aren't on CEG.

• 2 years later...

Lighted switch mod is simple, and requires very little investment. The auto open feature I have, however I opted out of the auto close for safety reasons. I built my own, using factory parts... Less trouble and no Radio Shack parts in my car..lol.

-Dom