FordContour.Org

What a headline!!!!

Terry Haines

'State universities want more students to graduate'

.....So what will they do..lower the grades?....reduce fees (not!).?.. Watch out guys, I see a major 'con job' here...most only want your dosh! ($$$$$$)....Just to add to the thousands of new grads who still can't find a position in this current economy!!!

'State universities want more students to graduate'

.....So what will they do..lower the grades?....reduce fees (not!).?.. Watch out guys, I see a major 'con job' here...most only want your dosh! ($$$$$$)....Just to add to the thousands of new grads who still can't find a position in this current economy!!!

LMAO My buddy has a degree in phsycology,he works at Hollywood Video.

...get a degree in a worthwhile subject...Then pack a bag, get an airline ticket and find that position...

LOL GOOD ADVICE,but bring your car.

Edited by SVTDEMON

Tuition is to increase by 3% for now for MD in-state and 5% for out-of-state undergraduates. I'm expecting it to continue rising as the teachers complain more.

The grade inflation is no joke. The 'general education' requirements can go as high as 10% which is absurd. Many of those classes I have found to be highly politicized as well. Economics, Political Science, and Environmental Studies are mere platforms for inculcation, quite jovial at times since the 'professors' take themselves seriously. Then again they are State employees and have a vested financial stake in they way they teach. So much for being candid!

The Spanish class (foreign language, not culture mind you) I had this previous semester used topics such as State healthcare, NAFTA, immigration, etc... A question on Obama was on the final! Flat out disgusting to deal with and a waste of thousands of dollars but then they hold all the cards and one is compelled to take them.

The State ought butt-out of 'educating' people as far as I've experienced thus far. Too much emphasis on a college degree today AFAIK for so little. If you're going into the sciences, etc... good on you as much of everything else I find worthless in any regard.

Edited by rac74

Watch out guys, I see a major 'con job' here...most only want your dosh! ($$$$$$)....

Don't get me started.......the tuition is bad enough but the boarding and incedental fees nickel and dime you to death. Then you have to put up with the fact that the professors are 6 figure morons who can't even organize a kick ball game. They are relics of the 60's hippie era and are more interested in indoctrinating students to " Go Green" "Love Homos" and pretend the world is like the bridge of the Starship Enterprise.........unfortunatly in this area the sheepskin is God and most high paying jobs require it................

I think this is part of the whole "agenda indoctrination". Indoctrinate all the younger graduates into this scheme so they become the next guinea pigs or lemmings of society.

Thankfully though I have yet to answer a question on Obama in any of my classes.

I call them instructors because few of them can really be called teachers.

......' so they become the next guinea pigs or lemmings of society'...

....now I have heard that many times over the past few years from both grads and the underground press websites. Smacks again of '1984'; and a bit of mind control/brain washing/ keep the drones in order etc etc. and no true person from the hippy era would support this..they were bought off and told...'you teach this or you don't work!!"""...Never was a hippy, I was in the British 'Mods & Rockers' era...and no rebel kid in the 60's or 70's would 'do it for the man'....We were', ' F the system,.......!!!!! ( hence our music, The Who etc etc)

"All and all it's just another brick in the WALL!"

:1:

Golden! Pink Floyd

• Like 1

...ore even...'Who are you??

...or better still ' Who the F**K are you!! I have the original 45 and Lp....with those lyrics IN!!!!

I had the Original LP but alas all my vinyl got sold before I moved to cali.Kudos to Terry too.