Sign in to follow this  
guzman

nothing works!!!!

Hi, none of my blinkers work or hazzerd lights or brake lights, just put a new relay in and still nothing what is going on here need help!!!!

Start with your interior fuses, mostly they contain the hazards and park light fuses.

-Dom

Start with your interior fuses, mostly they contain the hazards and park light fuses.

-Dom

I checked all the fuses and still nothing do you think its it my stearing coulmn????

Sounds more like a common supply line to the dash area rather than many fuses bad... didn't someone else just have a burnt connector in the steering column/interior fuse block area?

My guess is the 12 volts is absent on both sides of several fuses, but that would be the starting point.... determine which stem from a common supply, and then look for a resistive connector that has baked.

Gar

Some fuses to check,in the central junction box under dash F24/F35/F33/F23, Battery junction box F12

checked every fuse in my car all good but i just found a relay in my stearing colum

????

-Dom

checked all the fuses and still nothing work only the running lights work.. Only thing that i found was i relay fuse in stearing coulm?????

...need to backtrack here a bit to get the whole story. What and why did you go to a fuse/relay at the steering column first? Has any work been done on the car before this sudden loss of lights etc?...Need a bit more info etc

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.