FordContour.Org

New truck

rwalton

Well after much research and thought I decided to buy a new truck. I bought a new ford 6.7 diesel and I hope Ford does not let me down. The duramax is proven and I really liked the new gmc Denali option but the Ford won. The new F250 just feels right and I can't wait see how it tows, it make so much power it puts the contour to shame. Has anyone had any experiences with them, Terry I always value your opinion?

Rob

Well after much research and thought I decided to buy a new truck. I bought a new ford 6.7 diesel and I hope Ford does not let me down. The duramax is proven and I really liked the new gmc Denali option but the Ford won. The new F250 just feels right and I can't wait see how it tows, it make so much power it puts the contour to shame. Has anyone had any experiences with them, Terry I always value your opinion?

Rob

Nice, any pics.:)

• Like 1

We've had snow for a month now but once it gets nice I'll snap a few pictures. I don't drive it very often but wow have diesels come a long way, it puts the old 460 to shame and it's quieter.

It's an F250 crewcab lariet, Dark gray with black int.

Rob

My 'newer' F150 is a 2002(o'l blue had to go!!),4.6 Triton,4X4,6000Lb tow pack,LSD etc..Love it.

It's a pity Ford won't use a straight 6 Cummins,love that motor..or any straight 6 for that matter...lots of grunt!!!

Have fun with the new beast!!

• 3 months later...

nice truck ever drive a 6.4 though its got much more seat of the pants feel so for a driver or light loads the 6.4 would be much better

where the 6.7 outdoes everything is in the large loads up big hills then that motor will do anything you ask