FordContour.Org

Stage 3 Motorworks Fall Clearance...

BuckeyeSVT

Going through things at the shop, I realized I have alot of stuff that I don't need and need to clear out. This stuff is mostly dusty from sitting on a shelf but in great shape. Here's the kicker, I will accept good offers on any of this stuff. I will sell all of it en masse just to clean out space. If 30 days passes, the stuff ends up in the landfill... Therefore, if you want cheap good stuff - Don't hesitate to get a hold of me. Repeat, this stuff either goes to a member or it's binned.

I'll update the list as I have time to work through the loads of extra stuff I'm sitting on. Here's a real quick list:

98-00 SVT Midnight Blue door panels. One set is perfect, one is ok. I have all 8 panels total for 2 cars.

IMG_1077.JPG

98-00 SVT Midnight Blue Rear seats (Bottom and split tops). Sorry, no pic right now but I can get one. Out of a 60K vehicle!

98-00 SVT Midnight Blue Interior Trim panels

IMG_1075.JPG

98-00 SVT Midnight Blue A pillar trim panels

IMG_1076.JPG

95-00 Contour/Mystique Trunk side carpets

IMG_1074.JPG

95-00 Contour/Mystique Moonroof assy with glass (No pic)

95-00 Contour/Mystique Moonroof glass assy (2 total) No pic.

98-00 SVT Midnight Blue Rear Deck panel ( below rear window) - No pic

95-00 Contour/Mystique Wheel liners - Various...

IMG_1072.JPG

I have various other bins full of small interior parts.. Some for midnight blue others for grey.

95-00 Contour/Mystique Hood Liners (3).. (Still in great shape)

All of this stuff is ready to go. I'd rather not ship so if someone local (within 150 miles wants it... Come on down!). I will accept pretty much any decent offer - So don't be shy.

-Dom

• the rear deck panel- does that include the trim around the high level tailight? If so, I'll take it (I only need the plastic trim around the tailight).
  • any svt midnight blue front seats?

Jim,

I believe the light is still intact and on the rear panel. I'll check it out tomorrow night and post back.

No front seats, sorry. Those really didn't hang around long.

-Dom

Jim,

I believe the light is still intact and on the rear panel. I'll check it out tomorrow night and post back.

No front seats, sorry. Those really didn't hang around long.

-Dom

great thanks.

Rear seats are gone, 3rd brake light on rear parcel shelf trim is gone... Any other takers?

-Dom

Lining things up to take to the dumpster, if anyone local has any hankering for parts.. Stop down to the shop and look around. What I posted here is really only the tip of the iceburg and I don't have time to list everything.

-Dom

If you have the door panels I may be interested in them. I'm going to canablize it for the Midnight Blue vinyl on them though... So shipping could be easy... just peel off the vinyl, fold it up in an envelope and mail it. If no one makes any offers on them and they are going to the dumpster I'd take the vinyl off the four front door panels you have. Not sure what that would be worth. Let me know! Thanks.

Edited by CSVT#49

• the rear deck panel- does that include the trim around the high level tailight? If so, I'll take it (I only need the plastic trim around the tailight).
  • any svt midnight blue front seats?

I have 1.5 front seats. The driver's seat was disassembled to use the seat frame. The seat covers are in good shape. The passenger seat is complete. Shipping might be costly, but I'll work with you. I need to make room for new junk.

Door panels are still available. Make an offer for your interest.

-Dom

Went to send you a PM and was notified that you can not accept any new messages... guessing your inbox is full.

Edited by CSVT#49

I have 1.5 front seats. The driver's seat was disassembled to use the seat frame. The seat covers are in good shape. The passenger seat is complete. Shipping might be costly, but I'll work with you. I need to make room for new junk.

Tempting. I've never tried to recover a seat though (my driver's seat has a small hole in it).

Went to send you a PM and was notified that you can not accept any new messages... guessing your inbox is full.

Try again, my inbox always gets full every week.

dom,

lemme know where to send the check and I'll get it out right away.

PM me and I'll give you address info.

-Dom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...