FordContour.Org

haynes manual vent

GhoSStRyda

this is such a poorly written service manual.... there were things in the manual that i doesn't even exist or pertain to my 2000 csvt... or even the regular 2000 contour for that matter... pictures of a rhd mondeo dash and missing information that i can't find that should have been there... i feel ripped off/scammed by the publisher and authors... piece of advice for those out there who are considering this book, DON'T BUY IT~!

Edited by GhoSStRyda

Most of us figured that out long ago... Chiltons is shiz at times as well. The only real manuals are the Ford paper, CD and other professional means like Alldata (Not the Autozone crap) and Mitchell On Demand...

If you are after something, alot of us have resources that we can help. Ask and you will get what you need.

-Dom

thanks dom~! the contour community definitely is the most helpful resource over any literature or media. i think i found a fomoco shop manual for a good price tho~ hopefully those manuals will cover everything... :)

• 9 months later...

I have the chilton manual and it's not 100% awesome either but I like how chilton gives you all the Technical specs that Haynes doesn't Oh yeah and this Chilton I have says it covers 1995-1999 contour as if they didn't have a 2000 model. LMAO WTH?