Sign in to follow this  
CSVT_Tessa

Northwest Guys!

Hey everyone, 98 SVT contour in Seattle, looking to meet up with other contour owners for parts and general conversation, new to this site, but not new to contours. Hope everyone is having a great day!

If you mean the guy who is/was recently selling parts piece-meal off a red CSVT in Vancouver WA through Craigslist for Portland, I believe he is NOT active here, and I doubt he's a member on CEG. He has not posted anything in CEG's NW classifieds thread that I've spotted. I had texted him, he wanted more for his MNB front seats than I wanted to spend, but oh well.

(For an asylum inmate, you sure get out and about, Shotwell.)

lol yes thats the guy im talking about.. I need a driver side floormat, new antenna, grill oval.. suspension..the list could go on. Do we have a lot of svt and contour owners in the NW?

There's quite a few.

Lots going on down in the Portland area this weekend...clutch swapping yee haw!

Welcome! Local (to you) Northwest gal here. Fellow inmate - recently dumped serious cash to fix Ferret II (had him since 2000 and just couldn't let him go!), then went over the edge... adding a '96 Mystique LS ("Mynx"). Figured two Contiques would mean one would always run lol!

:welcomeani: IF we all got together there'd be about 30 of us I'd guess....... We've had meets where more than ten of us showed up, and when we do a run it can be quite a sight! :drive1:

Hope you can join us in the future.......

Tell us about your car do you have any mods? maybe something like auto down on the passenger side window? Headders? etc.......

Regards,

AF

Welcome to the site. Just got "Blade Runner" back up to 100% and ready for a run some weekend if anyone is interested. . . . . .

Yes, hello there and welcome to a bunch of great folks. I myself and "new" here. Nothing but help, encouragement and support here!!! btw - I am parting a 1998 (early) SVT out. Let me know what your desires are. Again, welcome aboard!!!

Welcome, I own a Black CSVT in the Tacoma area.

Welcome from PDX, new myself. On my way to getting my baby back on the road. She ate three valves and two pistons so she ain't feeling to well right now. :wacko: Never thought rebuilding and engine would be easier than finding a passenger side skirt. lol

:wacko: Never thought rebuilding and engine would be easier than finding a passenger side skirt. lol

:welcomeani: LOL welcome to the contour world....... :wacko:

AF