FordContour.Org

SVT Sideskirt jackpoint Covers.

Contour Man

I don't have a bodykit on my car so this doesn't apply to be, but if anybody has one of the pieces Take a bunch of pics of it then post them here explaining how they clip on and what not and maybe some measurements, including HLW, and maybe close ups of some detail, and I may be able to get some 3d printed after I model them.

The price of them will be determined after I model them. Also I'm doing this free, you would just pay Shapeways for shipping and handling.

Are you talking about molding new parts?

.. same result as molding but "printed" instead, one layer at a time. I really like this new technology, but it seems to be heavily concealed since the gov't found out it could be used by the public to make illegal gun parts..

I would have bought a full set of these JPCs, but my baby is up for sale. Good idea though ContourMan :thumbs: I'm anxious to see the finished product!

i just need pictures and thats it. a few trials and it'll be ready for sale. Also I wouldn't use a gun made from printed parts, there really fragile. :(

I will see if I can send you some pics, do you need a ruler in them? To judge size? Jeff no don't sell it, make it a race car :punk:

• 3 years later...

yes a ruler would be awesome. Thanks

Do you still want the pics? 

• 3 years later...
On 11/5/2012 at 3:38 PM, Contour Man said:

I don't have a bodykit on my car so this doesn't apply to be, but if anybody has one of the pieces Take a bunch of pics of it then post them here explaining how they clip on and what not and maybe some measurements, including HLW, and maybe close ups of some detail, and I may be able to get some 3d printed after I model them.

The price of them will be determined after I model them. Also I'm doing this free, you would just pay Shapeways for shipping and handling.

I would like to boy when ur ready!!!