FordContour.Org

Need help with mtx-75 parts

Hello everyone,

Im trying to get my 99' csvt back in working order. I am having trouble finding parts, in particular a Luk clutch disk,  OEM throw out bearing, and a torsen t2 diff.

I have the pressure plate and slave cylinder already and cannot find a Luk clutch disk separate anywhere. Has anyone seen any Luk disks seperate? Had my local dealer not hosed me I would have bought a kit and been done with it, but now im stuck with my parts. As for the torsen, I've seen a torsen t2 that fits a focus with mtx-75 from 02-04...question is will it fit my car? And at the 900 dollar price tag I seen i wonder if I should just buy a Quaife.  Im sure I will have more questions in the future but I need these answered to get this project started. Trans is being taken to Terry whenever I get my bloody parts.  Thanks for any info in advance!!!

Travis

Thanks Terry, it really took some digging but I found the torsen, and the TOB. I emailed Luk to inquire about the finding a clutch disk separate from the kit. We shall see what they say.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Terry, it really took some digging but I found the torsen, and the TOB. I emailed Luk to inquire about the finding a clutch disk separate from the kit. We shall see what they say.

LUK clutch kit is 07-137, I have gotten 2 from the following website and they seem to be holding up well. The kit includes a slave cyl, clutch disk and pressure plate. The whole kit runs about $170.

http://www.partsgeek.com/ss/?i=1&ssq=07-137&x=0&y=0

Edited by imadrid