Sign in to follow this  
mondeoman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FERRET II

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

May your day be completely enjoyable. Oh, that's right you drive a Mystique so we KNOW it will be filled with EXCITEMENT!!!

:thumbs:

Thank you so much, Mondeoman!  I'm sorry I've been a little scarce on the forum these days, but I checked in today and it was really nice to see a birthday message.  It was a sad birthday, though.  My mom, who has been in hospice care, passed last weekend, on Sunday morning :(  She was 89 and had a good, long and happy life until Alzheimer's overcame her, and she did not have a long painful and lingering death at the end, so I'm very thankful for that, and feel so blessed to have had her as my mom.  Thank you, again, for thinking of me.

Oh, and remember Mondeoman, I have a Mystique AND a Contour, so that's DOUBLE the excitement!  I've got a long list of things I want to do to Ferret II, the Contour, but my husband's been working so much this summer we've only gotten to changing the oil and doing a little body work.  As always, though - and knocking on wood as I say it - Ferret II's driving like a champ.  I'm not employed right now, so don't drive a whole lot of miles, which also helps keep the Contiques running well! :)

I am so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. She is no longer suffering, and will always be with you. My Mom just had her 90th b'day and I am thankful she is in great health. You take the time to process her passing and your great lost. We are here for you. You don't forget this, please. And yes, you are very blessed, in ways unspoken.

As far as your 'Tour and Mystique - you come up with a "grocery list" and I am sure there are more than a couple of us that will lend you time, support and whatever else is necessary to correct their "misbehaviour" :gathering:

Take care!!