Sign in to follow this  
francispennysac

Haines, paging Mr haines!! Where are you???

Ok So maybe it's just me but I cannot seem to track "you" down.

I have sent message after message on BOTH contour websites.., I have emailed your Email in your post sig.. I have sent multiple PM's.

Everything I am reading tells me your the man to talk to when it comes to this MTx-75

I have some oddball questions for you and I want to have 1 of my MTX-75's rebuilt by your shop...but that's kinda hard If I can't even contact you..

My other question is Would you be able to tell me if you had done work to a prior trans?? such as the stamping numbers..?? My trans in my 2000 SVT feels WAY better than the one in my 1999 SVT... and the 99 only has 119k, the 2000 has 178k.

Yet the shifts on the 2000 are PERFECT an feel excellent.. So I was hoping you could clue me in if you had done any work to it.. Cause if thats the case.. I would just rather pop the "better trans" into my car..

Im trying to save myself some cash if I don't need to spend it.. basically I bought the 2000 off a guy who had NO CLUE what was done to the car itself.. the trans is GREAT in feel/shifting.. so it really makes me wonder if there wasn't work done to it.. thats what I am trying to find out..btw the 2000 is dead witha  spun bearing.. hence why I got the 1999..

Where is Terry?? and DO u still do trans work? and if so How the heck does someone track you down?? Lmfao!!

Well I do not see where you have posted in any of the Forums, requesting the above information or even a "consult" (PM) from Terry Haines. I PROMISE you he DOES exsist!!! Being that he made a move over the summer, across a number of states, and now we find it the Holiday Season upon us, I offer this advice: CHILL with us until after the first of the year. Terry does not suffer from blowing folks off - his reputation is SOLID!!

....today is the day after Christmas day and my wife and I have just unloaded a U Haul I drove,direct, from Mi to New Hampshire( 1000 miles door to door) with the last of our furniture stored in Mi...Members should note that we have, over the past 2 years, moved our shop and home from Mi to New Hampshire. In between we built a new shop in NH. It takes time to cover all this with just two of you. Merry Christmas!!!

oh by all means then i didn't not know. i am sorry. best of luck with the move ;p

when you get all settled in please contact me as again, i am in need of your awesome expertise. thanks.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.