FordContour.Org

Remembering the Woogieman

Aussie Ford

Please share your remembrances of the Woogieman:

I remember his big smile and easy going manor. Always fun to be around. (sitting front right)

Came to as many meets as he could and usually brought his son with him. A very dedicated family guy and good dad. (second from left)

The summer we did the 5 clutch jobs his 99 was one of them and he gave me his Fadanza flywheel for mine. Always very generous.

That's when he let me drive his 3L 95, and as the shop was only a few blocks from my house I took it home and did a quick mod to it...... put in a Cougar shift knob. When I got back I told him I'd done a mod but didn't say what it was. That took him quite a while to find. LOL

AF

woggieman.jpg

woggieman 2.jpg

woggieman 3.jpg

A Celebration of Life for Woogieman will be held

Sunday 9/18/2016 @ 5:00 PM

Aloah High School

18550 SW Kinnaman Rd, Beaverton, OR 97078-2465

Off 185th south of Tualatin Valley HWY

AF

Memories of this guy...man, where do I start?

Always a warm and friendly greeting. Big hugs and a big smile. GREAT conversation...good sense of humor. He always laughed at my dumb jokes!

Many of you have heard the story of the fun ride we (Woogieman, Aussie Ford and myself) were taking in Cassandra that resulted in a less fun speeding ticket. We had just got the car all straightened out and I was showing off! He had his '95 3.0 (pictured above) over that day. We were going to go out for a spin in that next, but having a ticket in the bag already that night we passed.

I remember all of the times he missed meets and turned down invites to my many BBQs. It was ALWAYS because he was doing something with his kids. I have a lot of respect for that answer. He was always a father first.

There is a go fund me site for Aaron's family.

www.gofundme.com/2p8sxvw

Please follow your heart in supporting the family during this troubled time.

Thank You,

AF

We had a fair turnout yester for Woogieman.

Groovenerd

PDXSVT

Shotwell

Siberian Ford

Aussie Ford

It was truly a celebration of life and in conversations with his wife she mentioned many times how he loved the Contour community and being part of it.

He will be missed but on an up note his 14 1/2 yr old son Payton is looking forward to taking part in our group activities and when able plans to drive his dad's SVT.

AF

• Like 1

Prayers and Condolences, another member remembered RIP 

• 1 month later...

Let's be there for Payton. When he gets his drivers learners permit, Mikey and Aussie should have the honors of showing Payton how it is done.....in a Contour!!!