Sign in to follow this  
mawolfe

Rules of engagement

Hi all, and sorry (yup, Canadian), but I don't see any rules about posting items for sale.  I have a '99 Contour in good running order, plus parts (doors, hood, trunk lid -- yeah, no, we don't say "boot" -- a moon roof and an instrument panel) from my previous SVT (we've had 4 Contours in all). 

Just wondering if OK and where I'd post pix and details on these items -- unfortunately, it is time to sell.

Just wondering if you have the front license plate holder, the rear bumper grille and the overhead console (sunroof combatable) for your SVT? I really need to find those parts. Thank you 

Since the classified section was not used, I may just create a forum for Buy/Sell.  You're the first person to ask, so I may do that soon.

Thanks!

I am also looking to sell my Contour SVT, and I was unsure about posting it or where to on this forum. 

Honestly, with the daily traffic here what it is... I'm not sure it's your best bet. I welcome you to make a post in the General Forum with the For Sale ad... But Facebook Marketplace seems to be the go to these days.

-Dom

Thanks for letting me know, I deactivated my Facebook years ago so I may have to deal with some loss of privacy to sell it!