FordContour.Org

99’ svt contour for sale

Gangsta T

Hi everyone. It’s been a while since I’ve visited this forum. i’m sorry that this is not the correct spot to post this ad. I see not much activity Here as it used to be. I’m posting because I am selling my 99 contour SVT. I have most of the factory parts along with a few aftermarket parts. There’s nothing special about the car there’s a few dents and dings in it in the rear bumper is cracked. The car does have a transmission that was rebuilt by Terry himself, along with a Limited  slip differential trans has approx. 30k on it. It has a fidonza flywheel, and headers. The rocker panel skirts are good, the wheels are good, the motor is still decent with 140,500 miles on it. The color is toreador red. It has been sitting for four years, but get started and drove twice here. If anyone is interested in my car that I enjoyed more then any other vehicle ever please contact me. I haven’t advertised this anywhere, this is where I would like to start. Hopefully someone can salvage parts to keep theirs going.

Travis Drake 

Benton harbor, mi