FordContour.Org

Need administrative staff

BuckeyeSVT

Yes, since it seems that alot of people have either sold their cars (or gotten real lives) many of my administrative staff have gone away.

I'm looking for moderators. Someone to moderate each forum - Preferably 2 per forum.

Also entertaining the thought of a co-admin spot, someone to help me with my routine and keep the place going ;)

Post here, or email with confidence at Cardoc@FordContour.Org

Thanks,

Doc

oo oo oo, Can I please mod. tristate and the photoshop forums, both me and Colter are on here more than anyone else anyways, so it would be easy to make sure that everything is kept under watch. I would have emailed you but Im on my parents compouter here before I leave for college, and look I find myself visiting here before I leave. I will follow all your rules and make suer this place stays the great atmosphere it already is.

Oh and Im glad to see we didnt even glitch the server with our excapade last night :)

Contour98,

Moderators are individuals (or groups of individuals) whose job it is to look after the running of the forums from day to day. They have the power to edit or delete posts and lock, unlock, move, delete and split topics in the forum they moderate. Generally moderators are there to prevent people going off-topic or posting abusive or offensive material.

Doc

Anyone else??

And JMoose, what forum do you feel you would like to moderate?

Thanks,

Doc

same here Doc, between me and Colter everything could be monitored, so if you need us for more, just put us in, I will be monitoring, I am now up and running at my college, and let me tell you college life ROCKS especially when your in a hot chics room for the majority of the first night and the following ones, lol. Thanks for everything Dom and keep up the great work.