FordContour.Org

Fiance had a wreck...

Guest Stock_tour04

Guest Stock_tour04

those of you that know me, know that im engaged. my fiance and i were supposed to be married this weekend. wel the wedding is definatley postponed and possibly off entirely.

please forgive my typing as tears do not mix well with typing.

around 830 pm central time, i was sitting at work at my desk, when my phone rang...it was my mother. she said that my fiance wa with her cousin, coming home from dallas (where they work). when a suburban ran a red light and t-boned their mini cooper (belonged to her cousin). stephanie was in the passenger side of the car and the suburban hit that same side. careflight came and evacuated both of them via helicopter. steph's condition is severe...and her cousin died en route to the hospital. the driver of ths suburban was doing 75 mph in a 40... the driver of the suburban also had a BAC of .42. i am currently in the hospital waitning room on my laptop, pluggged into a phone line. i will keep you posted. i have to get back in there with her, shes consious, but shes not expceted to live through the night.

we appreciate all prayers you can give us in this time of need. steph is gonna have surgery tomorrow if she survives the night to repair many many broken bones and torn muscles. i will be sure and keep you all informed, i may not be posting mych here for the next week or so.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow dude....i hope she makes it through the night...*feels bad* also one reason i don't drink and drive....i would hate to do that to someone....keep us updated!!

*thoughts and prayers are with you from us (my girlfriend and i)* hope all goes well...i really do...

That's terrible news. I feel your pain. I work in an Emergency Room and have seen this type of incident too many times.

I have no words that can accurately express my sorrow for you and your fiance.

I'm in Austin, by the way.... if you need anything, let me know.

Luke

Guest Stock_tour04

its still wait and see... theres a 60% chance that she could die during surgery in a few hours. she did make it through the night though. the doctor told me i should prepare for the worst, and that there is not much he can do for her internal bleeding...

I'm so sorry to hear that, please let us know how she is after surgery.

-Dom

Guest Stock_tour04

shes goinginto surgery right now...i cant help but think this was my fault, had she been in the subaru, she probably would have had fewer injuries. i saw the car they were in...all thats left are pieces...it was totally obliterated...i didnt take pix, i'm not in the mood. had i been driving she definatley would have fared better.

the surgeon says that i should say what i want to say because she probably wont make it out of surgery...i was just in there and i said what i needed to say, kissed her (she was consious, though in serious pain and crying) and said ill see her when she comes out. this is tearing me up. if she dies, i dont know what ill do. but the hospital has already arranged to have th ebills taken care of through her insurance...i walked out on my job at nokia in the heat of the moment last night cause they wouldnt let me leave (i didnt have time to explain myself, i just said my wife was in a car accident and i need to go to the hospital NOW...and left), no tellling if i have a job when i go back.

what am i gonna do without her??? :(

and dont get me started on the PR!CK who hit em. what kind of man takes the life of a mother and a wife??? Hes not a man, hes a coward. driving drunk is stoopid. especially that drunk. his insurance is gonna pay up. im so pissed right now its nto even funny. our attorney says we have a good case, and the lawsuit is pending to go after the mans cars, house and money. my atorney asked me if i wanted the guy to pay the death penalty (as he is being charged with murder and deadly assult with a motor vehicle...if she doesnt make it, he'll have 2 counts of murder with a motor vehicle) i said hell no. i want him to rot in prison. i want him to be tortured with the thought of what he did everyday as hes getting raped in the washroom...

it will in no way make up for what we have lost, but it will help. if i lose her, i dont know what im gonna do... :ph34r:

Well, dunno what to say after reading that mate, except that...

...it's NOT your fault mate, it really isn't...

I hope that everything is OK and she pulls through mate, I really do.

Bestest Wishes to the both of you at this very sad time.

Thoughts are with you,

JJx :(

I really hope she pulls through. What a terrible tradgedy.

It easy for us all to say but dont blame yourself for this. There is only one person to blame and hopefully he will rot forever.

Good luck to you both.

As you see, some members for MondeoEnthusiastGroup have posted already, i speak for all of those that havent when i say we wish your fiancee well, as fungus says, dont blame yourself, you are not resonsible for the actions of others.

our thoughts and prayers are with you

Josh,

I know that in times like these its easy to doubt many things in life, but remember, you have a great resource of support and friendship here, and we will be here for someone in need. Everyone is thinking of you, and your fiance. I will say a prayer for the both of you tonight.

Just stay strong for her, and let her gain strength from you. It is the best thing you can do for her right now. Take care.

John

What can I say that hasn't been said already................

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, one of those times you put a bit faith in god me thinks...........

As for that excuse of a human who did this, words fail me......

Take care of yourself

Harry

Sorry to hear such a horrid tragedy has happened to your and yours! :(

I hope all works out for the best in the end.

I offer my condolances...and pray for a full and speedy recovery.

As for the @ssh0le that was driving drunk,

take it all,

then let 'em fry! :devil