Sign in to follow this  
carraudio

Kickpanels for you

If anyone is

interested in getting some custom made kickpanels I can make them for you. Here is what you will need...

A set of

kickpanels (doesn't have to be off your car go to the junkyard and get some they also don't have to be the same

color)

I will need the inside and outside diameters of the speakers you plan to use (see pic)

040921153132.jpg

It will only

be $50 + shipping. E-mail me at carraudio@hotmail.com if you are interested

and have a set of kickpanels. I will give you my address, and a time frame for when they will be done. When they are done I

will send you pics and then you can pay me.

Did you

know over at CEG they have a group buy for these and he is asking $225.00 zoink::stupid:: I think someone is tring to rich.

Even if I were going to go out and get the kickpanels myself I would still only ask for $75.00. They are not that hard to make.

I might go get a set am make some so you can see my work. :wedgie:

Here

are a few pics of the ones I did for the Taurus, but the Contour ones will be more under the dash then this. Contours have a

full kickpanel as the Taurus does not. I have a guy over on CEG that lives near by that wants some for his car so I will post

pics of them too. I can get the carpet to match almost perfect too. These are flush mounted speakers so they don't stick out

from the panel.

IMGA0555.JPG

IMGA0556.JPG

IMGA0557.JPG

IMGA0558.JPG

Feel free to ask questions.

Here are a few pics of the ones I did for the Taurus, but the Contour ones

will be more under the dash then this. Contours have a full kickpanel as the Taurus does not. I have a guy over on CEG that

lives near by that wants some for his car so I will post pics of them too. I can get the carpet to match almost perfect too.

These are flush mounted speakers so they don't stick out from the panel.

IMGA0555.JPG

IMGA0556.JPG

IMGA0557.JPG

IMGA0558.JPG

Feel

free to ask questions.

/>This probably sounds dumb, but isn't that real easy to kick and mess up the speaker. That just seems like something I

would probably do. Even with the cover I could probably manage to mess it up. You did a really nice job on them though.

Edited by Bob05098

Yes the ones there are real

easy to kick, but the countour ones will sit under the dash. I have a guy in the area (CEG member) that is going to get a set

from the junkyard so I should have a picture of them soon.

QUOTE(carraudio @ Sep 22 2004, 11:25 AM)

class='quotemain'>Did you know over at CEG they have a group buy for these and he is asking $225.00

zoink::stupid::  I think someone is tring to rich. Even if I were going to go out and get the kickpanels myself I would

still only ask for $75.00. They are not that hard to make. I might go get a set am make some so you can see my work.

:wedgie:

I don't

need any kickpanels, but I am planning to buy a sub or two. I was wondering if you might be interested in making a custom box

for me. I don't have the subs or anything yet. I haven't even found any that I wanted for sure. I figured I would

just put the thought out there. Also, if you would do it how much would it cost.