boring forum

Guest jlb19

man does anybody on this site ans. ? or even post its so dam boring whats wrong with everyone contour.org is so much more alive this forum seems like eveyone is a zombie come on everyone wake up and have fun

Do you think this is a post that belongs in Terry's forum? I know that you think that CEG is fun, but seeing how they made you into the village idiot I would think that you would appreciate something a little more conventional and less bureaucratic. If you are looking for something cool to do, browse over to alt.net or something - This isn't a playground for little kids.

-Doc

Guest 96zetec

dude you're gay. secondly they have many more members, and thirdly, you get bullshit responses over there, as to here they actually help. Didnt you get banned over there for being annoying?? Dom murder this guy please.....

Guest warmonger

Ok, I'll respond to this otherwise drab post.

No there are no Zombies. I usually don't post here too much, but I am going to try and change that. I usually only interact on technical discussions or moral/philosophical discussions if they catch my interest. If I have come to know the people that I am talking to a little better, then I will chat about anything with them.

Maybe that is how other people are around here. If you want idle chit chat then keep on posting how boring it is and I am sure people will flock to your rescue with loads of b-sh*t about ricey topics.

TTYL,

warmonger

Guest warmonger
Originally posted by 96zetec@Dec 19 2002, 11:03 PM

dude you're gay. secondly they have many more members, and thirdly, you get bullshit responses over there, as to here they actually help.  Didnt you get banned over there for being annoying?? Dom murder this guy please.....

HaHaHa, rotflmao!

At least about your reaction to this fool. I was trying to type in the first response to this guy when I came back and saw that there was a pirannah feeding frenzy in the making.

I am a good member on contour.org and I have to say that there are some bullshit answers from people at times. However, there are a lot of cool guys on there and some are on both boards. I am not saying this about myself, but other such as Brad and well Terry when he used to post over there. I personally have always tried to be very helpfull as well. I have been completely open about all the work I have done and I like to think that over the last year or so over there on contour.org that I have made a difference.

I have perused fordcontour.org many times even though I haven't posted and one them that persists is people griping about contour.org. As I already said, there are legitimate gripes, but no one has been unbiased when they make statements about the board. Like anything there is good with the bad...I know that fordcontour.org in not full of angels either.

I am only posting this response because I didn't like being classified that way.

Just my opinions,

warmonger

Guest 96zetec

umm did you search before you posted that warmonger?? haha that gets a little old over there. I still answer people on their general questions and at the same time read for hours and hours using the search and archive options on the board. Its a great resource.

Guest warmonger
Originally posted by 96zetec@Dec 19 2002, 11:20 PM

umm did you search before you posted that warmonger?? haha that gets a little old over there.  I still answer people on their general questions and at the same time read for hours and hours using the search and archive options on the board.  Its a great resource.

You are definitely right about that! :lol: I don't often search but I do read the active forums quite a bit. I usually get the answers I am looking for in the active topics. I really don't like it when the search police go to work. On the other hand I hate it when someone posts a topic that is in the same forum as a currently active topic of the same title. That happens all the time to.

warmonger

Guest warmonger

This is what this guy just wrote me in a pm. He needs to take some prosac or something and chill out. He obviously doesn't know I am a solid member of contour.org as well. If he isn't already booted off CEG, then I am going to be pleased to make his character well know on both places.

QUOTE from PM:

"you suck u little newbie u don't no shiz u ain't shiz u homo this site sucks contour org is better homo"

Nice.

Just for the record I am not little. I am 205 lbs, muscular, and I wanna kick the crap out of you at this moment.

NO I am not angry at this guy/thing (whatever he is), I just think it would do him some good and make him watch his mouth in the future.

warmonger

Well, I gave it a chance. I refrained from just plain busting his/her balls about all the b.s. they started on CEG. Obviously he/she wasn't done and I don't care to host the "village idiot" hour. PM'ing other members and making stupid comments/threats won't be tolerated. It's in the AUP and I really frown upon people who have no respect for other members and my property.

To those who are wondering, I gave jlb the boot. If you wish to AIM them do so at : ridazwestside

I'm sure if you want a laugh or two it would be worth it.

-Doc

In this situation I have to give some sympathy to the member in question..Its hard to hear what peole say with your head up your anal orifice,the problem with this position is that a residue of excrement is in ones ears hence loss of hearing.....need I proceed further?

Guest warmonger
Originally posted by Cardoc@Dec 20 2002, 12:08 AM

To those who are wondering, I gave jlb the boot. If you wish to AIM them do so at : ridazwestside

I'm sure if you want a laugh or two it would be worth it.

-Doc

Thanks for the prompt response. I suppose I could have ignored the post, but I was just finding this forum very interesting when I saw the "...boring.." post. When I read it kind of pissed me off so I wrote my response. After that it was history. I hate the thought that someone can't control their anger enough to remain somewhat civil and keep from being booted. Oh well, sounds like from his history on two forums that he deserved it.

warmonger :D

Well, this kid doesn't really know where to stop all this garbage. I'm getting really tired of the 10 year old gibberish in my email so I reported him to ATT Broadband for harassment/spam to my account.

Here's a copy of the complaint to ATTBI:

"Harrassing emails to my account, this person was banned from our website also because of harrassing behavior to our members and administrators. I will include the latest email from this person so it can be seen and the header of where it was recieved from:

Return-Path:

Received: from rodeo.siteturn.com (root@localhost)

by fordcontour.org (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id gBK7GKj05211

for ; Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:16:20 -0800

X-ClientAddr: 204.127.198.38

Received: from rwcrmhc51.attbi.com (rwcrmhc51.attbi.com [204.127.198.38])

by rodeo.siteturn.com (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id gBK7GKi05206

for ; Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:16:20 -0800

Received: from Jimmy (h00501808c0b7.ne.client2.attbi.com[66.30.160.139])

by rwcrmhc51.attbi.com (rwcrmhc51) with SMTP

id ; Fri, 20 Dec 2002 04:37:21 +0000

Message-ID:

To:

Subject: cardo is a homo doc

Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:40:09 -0500

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01C2A7B7.F79B5080"

X-Priority: 3

X-MSMail-Priority: Normal

X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000

X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000

Please excuse the vulgarity of this message as it will be posted - But unless I post it you'll never know what I and others are dealing with:

"fudge u faggot u suck ya site sux and ya momma blows dick u people don't no shiz about cars all ya info is wrong half the shiz u say would fudge peoples car up u fuckin faggot get a real job lazy fuckin faggot suck my dick and ya family can suck my dick faggot"

I really don't need to see this, I'm glad my niece wasn't paying attention to this email when I recieved it. Please per your AUP follow with proper reprimands to this user.

Thanks,

Dominic Nudo"

Well, this guy definately has some issues - And if he doesn't quit it he'll have nowhere to bitch about it on.

-Doc

Guest warmonger

Wow!! I got a really civil answer compared to that!

I hope this fool calms down before he hurts someone.

Maybe he'll mouth off to Mike Tyson or something and get his ears eaten off.

warmonger

Lol - Not that I care that much to see garbage like this, but I'm not the only one who uses my computer on occasion. I don't need my nieces finding this trash emailed to me. My girlfriend could care less, she'd like to email him back some choice words but she said she couldn't drop to the level of intelligence of this person... Maybe I should ask my dog? :P

-Doc