FordContour.Org

water pump

Linkman

Just to let yall know you can go to autozone and get the water pump with the metal impeller. I paid 65$ for it. fudge buying one off the net and then waiting on it

Do you know the Autozone part number for the metal impeller pump?

I recently replaced the original black plastic impeller water pump in my 98 'Tour (97K miles when it failed), and got another black plastic one from Autozone (stupid me didn't bother to look in the box until I got it home). Took it back, and they said they didn't have another option for the pump. So I went to NAPA where they had both the metal impeller and the newer white plastic impeller pump. I prefer NAPA to Autozone, but Autozone is closer and has longer store hours. So it'd be nice to have that part number written down somewhere just in case.

The metal impelar is most definately the better way to go...I can get the AutoZone part number and cost later today.

Guest D's nuts
Napa also carries the Metal impelar pump.

Mat

Well my 3L and pump aint at my house. Its at my friends house where im going to be doing my swap sometime and thats like 40 mins away lol. SO im sure you will find out before I go back to his house this weekend. But if someone hasnt posted it by then ill post it thi weekend