Sign in to follow this  
rob99sport

messed up blinker

as i was driving home from school i noticed the right blinker was blinking like twice as fast as normal how do i fix tis or do i need a new blinker

thanks,Rob

as i was driving home from school i noticed the right blinker was blinking like twice as fast as normal how do i fix tis or do i need a new blinker

thanks,Rob

check for a burned out bulb ...

Or it could be the socket itself. DONT go to ford for one, they are like $58.00 there when at a junk yard you can get one for $2.00 I have 2 extra's if you need one.

ran into the same problem myself, I couldnt believe what ford wanted for them....so i went to the local junk yard and took all the contour bulb sockets they had, just incase. so now i have about 6 of them :)

while i was at the junk yard i stumbled on a pre '98 that made me laugh....passenger side doors were shaved, half the car was in primer, dash was painted white, door panels had blue fuzzy velvet on them, oh and how could i forget, the rear doors were welded shut!!!! I wish i knew the owner so I could ask them what they were thinking....looked like a half ass project that someone gave up on

ran into the same problem myself, I couldnt believe what ford wanted for them....so i went to the local junk yard and took all the contour bulb sockets they had, just incase. so now i have about 6 of them :)

while i was at the junk yard i stumbled on a pre '98 that made me laugh....passenger side doors were shaved, half the car was in primer, dash was painted white, door panels had blue fuzzy velvet on them, oh and how could i forget, the rear doors were welded shut!!!! I wish i knew the owner so I could ask them what they were thinking....looked like a half ass project that someone gave up on

yeah i would love to get a look at that :rolleyes: