FordContour.Org

German Ford Show Pt IV

RFDisturbance

These look like the most normal of the bunch. The silver mannequin hand and dragon(?) are out of place. I don't like seeing roll cages and big stereos... go one way or the other, go fast or bump loud... but mixing them is just silly to me.

These look like the most normal of the bunch. The silver mannequin hand and dragon(?) are out of place. I don't like seeing roll cages and big stereos... go one way or the other, go fast or bump loud... but mixing them is just silly to me.

The silver mannequin hand was :blink: . I have seen that guy at several shows here, and noone really understands why that is even there. So now everytime I see it I am giving the :thumbdown: look, but some people are still :huh: . Oh well. The dragon is the trunk portion of the LOTR theme car, which I thought was ridiculous anyway, until I heard through the grapevine here that the couple who own that car got married recently and :blink: you guessed it, LOTR theme wedding. Unbelievable. Anyway, I have some pics left over that I will be posting later this week. Have a good one guys!!

- J.D.