FordContour.Org

One Good pic

wantansvt

This was taken as Malcolm(IMNOTACOP) and I was approaching a check point in the road rally we ran this weekend. It is set up by 330Tuning which is a local car club here in Akron. The next one is in October so if anyone is interested let me know and i will get you all the info you need. Car looks good in motion and the caption that they had with the pic was "it sounds as good as it looks" by shockerjoe of 330tuning.

Billy

post-5204-1213130521_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone. I love the way these cars look when you get pics of them in motion. Haha Malcolm idk your mirko might have came off on some of them dips lol. Yeah we will have to get more SVTs for the next one.

Billy

Edited by wantansvt

Guest KAOS_2.5M
This was taken as Malcolm(IMNOTACOP) and I was approaching a check point in the road rally we ran this weekend. It is set up by 330Tuning which is a local car club here in Akron. The next one is in October so if anyone is interested let me know and i will get you all the info you need. Car looks good in motion and the caption that they had with the pic was "it sounds as good as it looks" by shockerjoe of 330tuning.

Billy

sexy pic man.

do you have mondy side makers, or why do the side badges look oval shaped?