FordContour.Org

2000 Silver SVT 3.0L for sale Lots of mods.

TurboDiesel

Well, the Army is sending me away for a year and I have an SVT Contour that I don't want sitting and going to waste. It has a 3.0L (2004 motor) conversion with custom cnc machined lower intake manifolds (so the injectors line up), aftermarket fuel rail, SVT upper intake manifold(there is also a spare SVT intake manifold for it), true cold-air intake (goes into the wheel well), modified 5.0 mustang throttle body, headers, borla exhaust, Terry Haines transmission with Torsen LSD, Fidanza Aluminum flywheel, Custom boxed front control arms, bigger front and rear brakes, adjustable Koni Yellow shocks, Ground Control (height adjustable) springs, new rack and pinion unit, reinforced front subframe, new and reinforced rear subframe, larger rear sway bar, poly bushings throughout, front and rear shock tower braces, black 17" light weight wheels, A/C was serviced and leak tested (no leaks) and it works great! Pioneer GPS head unit. I replaced almost all of the mechanical parts on this car about 4k miles ago. It was my project car, there is quite a bit of money in it, and it runs great! I've literally driven it everyday since I made all of the modifications, and it been super reliable. I hate to see it go, but I would hate to waste it. Let me know if you are interested, this is one of the nicer examples of an SVT Contour left. It runs extremely strong, and with a better tune in it, it would only get better. Car even has a spare drivers side door to go with it! I want it to go to a good home.

Just as a side note, car ran 0-60 in 5.7 seconds (used a GPS tracker/timer to clock the 0-60 time.), so it scoots pretty well.

Thanks for looking!