FordContour.Org

Another addition to the stable...

BuckeyeSVT

Here's a quick quip about another new stablemate that joins the Taurus and possibly if all things work out another SVT in my garage. I took some quick shots at my shop while the car is getting reconditioned...

Pics:

Picture50907_001.jpg Picture50907_002.jpg Picture50907_003.jpg Picture50907_005.jpg

Picture50907_006.jpg Picture50907_007.jpg

I guess it's a rare car, 2.5L, MTX... all options. Only aftermarket accessory is the power moonroof, it didn't work when I bought it - But I repaired the motor and it works great now.

-Dom

what is that, like 11 now? How many tours have you owned? The awesome Dark Grey tour that you tore down and rebuilt, did that start as an SE? I saw one in OH for sale that looked a lot like it and I was curious if that was it. How's the sho coming?

When did you see that car for sale? Do you have a link?

The SHO is doing ok, you can read about it (I posted this morning) in the readers rides forum under "New Play Toy".. It has some bent valves and such - but repairable. It will make a nice car when I'm done reconditioning it.

-Dom

NICE LS!!! What's the plan for this one???

I like my '99 LS. Notice there's no side skirts to deal with!

Someone once told me my car was heavier because it had more sound deadening material. I think it was BS.

I'm about 1,000 miles away from the 200,000 mark and I still like driving it.

T

I don't think that's the same car....unless the new owner has changed A LOT!!!! Different grill surround, mesh, rear center lense I believe, rims.....who knows, it's late but I'm sure Dom will clarify.

Nope, my car was an SVT from birth. Not a converted SE....

-Dom