FordContour.Org

NEW FIND LOCALLY - '98 SVT E0 FOR $300.00

mondeoman

That is ridiculous. 

Who said I was out of room? I could store 100 Contours on my property!

I can't afford it right now. Holidays have me strapped.

LOL - Hear you loud and clear - OK let's get the kitty loaded....I have $80 (and flatbed trailer) thrown into the "Save the Clock Tower" project......on behalf of Shotwell, Aussie, PDXSVT and myself. Do we put a fund raiser together in order to raise the remaining $220?

Whatever works guys. Seriously, I have no problem storing cars.

Caveat: As I'm still renting, if I have to move so will the cars. I don't forsee this...we're working on buying the place, but the slight possibility exists.

T red with side skirts and EO wheels. Not many pictures but not so far away to get a look. Adam rebuilt his one like this not too long ago. I'm hoping I wouldn't need anything off of it as owner of one and a fraction not fully driving cars, but I'd throw in $50 or even more to see it acquired by the rest home. 

Mike: Seller of that car is up close to Woodland and his CL ad has a map function.

Seller dropped price off of $300 to $250 but delivery being dickered.

He wanted $50 to deliver it 50 miles away. Isn't your distance more like 15 miles?

Maybe he'd do $275 delivered?

Oregon plates, wonder if it's always been a west coast car.

Would prairie tan be the most likely interior?

Woodland is very close. Probably 20 miles.

I can't buy the car. I have bigger fish to fry. 

If it's an E0 it will have the midnight blue interior regardless of exterior color.

PDXSVT -- we getting answers from the seller on this SVT? Thanks Shotwell for the info/conversation, also PNWContour and your offer.

any movement on this? if we part it out I got a buyer for the sideskirts... obviously keeping it and building a contour army is the first goal tho..

Well, I'm not getting involved with the purchase. Offer still stands to store it though.

If I started buying every Contour that I thought was a good buy, my property would be full of them!

I know. Seriously...I'd have over 10 of them by now.

I'd also have to collect cars containing 3.0 Duratec motors. We'd have to turn this into engine swap headquarters!

I know. Seriously...I'd have over 10 of them by now.

I'd also have to collect cars containing 3.0 Duratec motors. We'd have to turn this into engine swap headquarters!

There are much worst things in life than living at what is known as "Engine Swap Headquarters"!!!