FordContour.Org

2Fast 2Furious

rychie620

Did you guys read in

Sport Compact Car about those movie cars? Geez, talk about some beat all to hell cars! Also, that Skyline-R34 Spec V AWD

(you know the one)-well, in order to make the car drift and do burnouts better for the movie, the production team disengauged

the front differential, making it rear-wheel drive instead of all-wheel drive. That made me very very sad. Also, all those cars

run mid 15's, which is funny, except that bitchin' Camaro ran a high 13, IIRC.

I saw it last week.

/>

Must say it was alot better this time than last - Plus it actually had a story and a plot. Mucho impressed without all

the friggin Rice burning Black Civics in this movie. I did however like the R34 alot also.

Not bad this time.

/>

-Doc

I saw this joint last night

and to me it was no better than the first one. It was entertaining but I couldn't go any further than that. No plot just

like the first one and the acting left much to be desired.

• 3 weeks later...

i liked it a lot better than the

first, as did most. i liked the car choices better too. the r34 was awesome, especially when walker kept purging the nitrous

at the beginning. that thing was a beast. i think tyrese did a really good job, and paul walker looked like a tool, as usual.

it just doesn't seem like walker to say stuff like "brah" and "breh." it just doesn't fit him, and he needs to

understand that. the guy has no personality, although he did a slightly better job than in the first one. i liked all the

american muscle, but i thought it was pretty gay how it seemed like they went out of their way to make it seem like all the

american cars sucked and all the imports were AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

although the yenko camaro (which was a badass car) had a pretty big part i suppose. overall, i liked it. i saw it twice,

actually ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finally saw it too. I

did like the bridge scene. That was cool. Other than that, yeah, I have to agree, it's no better and no worse than the

first one. It was pretty entertaining. My hub wants it on DVD when it comes out, of course.

• 4 weeks later...