FordContour.Org

I detailed a friends viper

ryanblacksvt

OMG it was sooooooooo much fun to drive, and on my way back to her buckhead condo from washing it she insisted on me driving it like I stole it to let her know what I think of it. It was a blast. I got 2 contacts too, in a few weeks I am going back to do hers again, a supercharged range rover and a lambo merchilago (sp?). There was nothing but bentlies,lambos, porshes, ferrari's ect in her garage.

Before

Viper001.jpg

Viper002.jpg

Viper005.jpg

Viper004.jpg

Viper010.jpg

Yes I just had too

Viper007.jpg

The viper loves the shocker

Viper008.jpg

Viper009.jpg

And 4 1/2 hours later all done.

Viper013.jpg

Viper015.jpg

Yeah it handled better than on rails, she had a z06 but prefered the viper. It was amazing to have 500hp at my foot. She looks like if you dont have money she dosent want anything to do with you, money meaning 2 condo's and a hott car like she has. Unless you are me, broke or not we are cool!

Dude Keith seriously, this isnt about "game" or being a player, cause honestly thats childish. She didnt get where she is at by not being able to judge someone right when she meets them, I have whitnessed her call someone out on thier bs before. She is a multi buisness owner and isnt the type to go for a "player"!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
Dude Keith seriously, this isnt about "game" or being a player, cause honestly thats childish. She didnt get where she is at by not being able to judge someone right when she meets them, I have whitnessed her call someone out on thier bs before. She is a multi buisness owner and isnt the type to go for a "player"!!!!!!

I'm fairly sure he was joking.