FordContour.Org

One bad thing about silver frost

jhurd

is it never looks jaw dropping. Of course on the plus side, it never looks dirty and dull.

Here's some pics after a days worth of washing and polishing. I used Zaino products, clay bar and polish. Suprisingly the silver does have some depth to it, and the finish is smooth as glass. Not bad for its first polishing since I've owned it (2+ years).

post-6152-1244403992_thumb.jpg

post-6152-1244404011_thumb.jpg

post-6152-1244404032_thumb.jpg

post-6152-1244404044_thumb.jpg

Very nice, and I like the wheels. CSVTs look so much better with the door guards removed.

Very nice, and I like the wheels. CSVTs look so much better with the door guards removed.

Thanks for the kudos. PO mus have removed the door guards. Your right though, they're much cleaner without them.

My first choice for wheels was the Konig Hurry. After much searching and numerous calls, I found out they were discontinued. :angry: These Enkie's were my second choice.

jim

post-6152-1244466909_thumb.jpg

How did you like the the zaino clay bar? The one I had would just crumble to pieces and leave little red chunks everywhere. That's the only zaino product I didn't care for.

I use 3M clay now, but it's expensive....$40

sounds like it was dried out then. haven't used my zaino claybar but it was soft an maliable in the package.

sounds like it was dried out then. haven't used my zaino claybar but it was soft an maliable in the package.

Mine did it right out of the wrapper, both pieces! I have tried mothers, clay magic, zaino, and 3M, zaino is the only one that's done that. It just crumbled away to nothing.

How did you like the the zaino clay bar? The one I had would just crumble to pieces and leave little red chunks everywhere. That's the only zaino product I didn't care for.

I use 3M clay now, but it's expensive....$40

I actually liked the zaino clay bar. I've used it on my truck once or twice, and my car twice (last weekend and this weekend). It started to crumble on me towards the end last weekend, but I figured it was because it was getting pretty wet/soggy. Did the same thing on my this past weekend. too. I'm not sure how long they're really suppose to last. It is amazing how smooth the finish is after a clay bar though.