FordContour.Org

PNW GET TOGETHER - JUNE 6

mondeoman

Shotwell, Aussie Ford:

!) Which members/contours arrived after I had to leave?

2) I was sent a phone picture of the parts car dashboard having been significantly disassembled. Satya knew of someone wanting the gauge cluster. If headway was made on the MTX, maybe that bodes well for wheel bearings, half shafts CVs? 

3) When are heads going on Cassandra?

4) Jeez people. Let's not have everyone post their pictures all at once. 

5) Bill: you missed seeing both CA SVT driver's showroom clean track ready daily driver again and svtlovers not so stock track used csvt. 

Oh I had the please of seeing CA SVT's immaculate DD a couple years ago - on a trip to see my son in Oak Harbor..I was fortunate to meet both CA SVT and Satya!!!

Sorry I missed the activities - anyone get a head count? Parts SVT still "standing"?

Lots of pics floating around Facebook. I'll try to get some posted here later this week. Too busy right now!

Head count was over 10 easily. It was all through the day though...people coming and going. 

I know of 11 contours attending plus 2 more 'tour owners showing up in other cars. Including a zetec slushbox. You were the hoped for zetec manual. 16 guys plus a handful of wives/kids/fam members. Adam arrived with his t-red after I left, and maybe others. Parts car MTX still in place.

Tao: Make sure Mike has your phone number or e mail addy for next time. Or PM that to one of the grand high pooh-ba's.

That long stretch between Madras and Blue Box Pass on Mt. Hood whispers for checking your alignment and oil pressure at higher rpms.

Of course, we all obey all speed limits. I don't know any traffic attorneys admitted to the Warm Springs tribal court. 

Tao: Make sure Mike has your phone number or e mail addy for next time. Or PM that to one of the grand high pooh-ba's.

That long stretch between Madras and Blue Box Pass on Mt. Hood whispers for checking your alignment and oil pressure at higher rpms.

Of course, we all obey all speed limits. I don't know any traffic attorneys admitted to the Warm Springs tribal court. 

I haven't given him my new number yet, unless he picked it up off my facebook post back in April.

I would have loved to have gone, but I my back is still fubar. No 3 hour road trips for me...missed my son's 16th b-day on the 31st of May too. :(  But I am getting back to function...slowly.

Edited by Taowulf

Taowolf: If only we could pick up back parts at a u pull yard. I have some body parts which could be nominees for warranty work. (some smartypants would mutter 'above the neck'.) A few of us might be in a similar boat, and able to talk about what's helped or not and how well is your malady pinned down.

Mike: Let us know if you hear from Neal (Neil?) about the diff, half shaft or whatever diagnosis on your former CSVT. I also need a clue on if you or Bob hold the roll resistors from Satya for Bill. I can come get them if you have them. 

HEY! Where's the meet PICTURES?!?!  Svtlover: Do you have any pix from your weekend at PIR? I'd like video of a Z06 driver cursing in your rearview mirror.

• 2 weeks later...

JerryBSVT, PNWContour & PDXSVT - Thank you ALL for getting me these parts. Bob - delivery at my work, up until now, was limited to UPS, FedEx or Pizza Hut - You are much appreciated    :gathering:  

• 4 weeks later...

Here are a few pics:

IMG_1212.JPG

IMG_1213.JPG

IMG_1215.JPG

And this answers the question how many tourites does it take to install a license plat holder......

Regards,

AF